Games: Zombie Dice
- Core Set: Zombie Dice
- Manufacturer: Steve Jackson Games
- No of Players: 2 to 6
- Playing Time: 15-20 Minutes
- Minimum Age: 6
- Release Date: 2010
In Zombie dice, you play a hungry Zombie, looking to eat human brains without getting shot. Zombie dice is packaged in a small mailing tube filled with 13 special six-sided dice; these dice represent your human victims.
The dice are six sided, with 3 kinds of faces: Â brains, feet, and shotgun blasts.
The dice come in three colours: green, yellow, and red.
The balance of sides is most favourable to the player on the green dice, and least favourable on the red dice.
You need to keep score in this game with pen and paper, or add some scoring tokens. There is no game setup. This is a push your luck dice game.
Zombie Dice – Gameplay
- Play proceeds clockwise around the table. On their turn, the active player rolls 3 dice drawn at random for the tube.
- The player keeps all brains and shotgun blasts rolled, and decides whether to keep rolling.
- If they roll again, picks up the feet dice from the previous roll and adds dice from the cup to make 3.
- If, after any roll, the player has 3 or more shotgun blasts their turn ends and they get no points.
- They can end their turn voluntarily after any roll, and get all rolled brains as points.
- When a player reaches or passes 13 points, play continues back to the start player.
- Winning: The player with the most points wins.
Zombie Dice 2: Double Feature includes three new dice for Zombie Dice and is two expansions in one package.
Two heroes: the Hunk and the Hottie. The Hunk has a double-shotgun icon, but if you eat his brain, you score double. The Hottie is a hot-pink die with two shotguns and three feet icons, making her fast AND dangerous.
The other dice is Santa Claus Meets the Zombies: With a cheery red-and-white Santa Claus die brimming with brains. The Santa die has three special gift icons: a helmet, an energy drink, and a double brain! You can also add all three dice to Zombie Dice to see whether Santa can rescue the heroes.