Games: Guild Master
- Manufacturer: Good Games Publishing
- No of Players: 2-4
- Age: 13+
- Playing Time: 60-120 mins
Guild Master is a fantasy tabletop game for 2-4 players. Players manage an adventuring guild, competing with each other to become the most famous guild as an escalating series of events threaten the land. In each of the nine rounds, players simultaneously and secretly program orders to send teams of adventurers out to do the following:
- Recruit more adventurers.
- Attempt increasingly difficult contracts to gain money, fame and other rewards.
- Hire builders to upgrade their guild to increase their capacity to do all of that more.
All players then sequentially resolve their planned orders, starting with each players’ 1st order, then 2nd order and so on, and in the order they appear on the board (builders, then adventurers A-F then contracts 1-6).
Everything you do earns you fame (victory points) and other rewards. At the end of nine rounds, any remaining coins are converted to fame at a rate of 5 coins = 1 fame. Then any special prestige upgrade fame is added. The most famous guild is then declared the winner.