Little Book of Battle Mats – Towns & Taverns Edition (6×6″)
The Little Book of Battle Mats – Towns & Taverns Edition is the book of lay flat wipe clean RPG Battle maps that fits in your pocket! Suspicious Rooms, Alley ways, Bridges and Cellars can now appear in moments just where you need them so you are always ready to roll!
Never be caught out! A handy map book for on the go or random encounters! Just open & Roll!
Wipe clean and fully customisable, maps are designed to be reused in many different encounter scenarios.
Link existing maps and add on new encounter areas exactly where you need them!
This lay flat book is suitable for use with any fantasy Role-playing game.
- Rooms, cellars, stairs and bridges to place just where you need them
- Use to add an encounter area in moments or link between existing maps
- Lat flat format also allows use of each page individually for maximum flexibility
- Beautiful immersive artwork!
So its over to you. Roll initiative……….
Handy and Portable
The Little Book of Battle Mats has been designed to cater for smaller scenes or to add extra options for combining our products together, and has these key features:
- Lay flat book of 40 wipe clean battle maps
- Use stand alone or to link/adapt other maps
- 1 inch grid throughout
- Ideal for small dungeon encounters
- Reduces game preparation time
- Eliminates the need to draw maps in game
- 360° spine can fold in half if space is tight
- Each page is a map
- Opposing pages work together
- Just open & Roll!