Games: Small World Underground Board Game
- Core Set: Small World Main Game
- Manufacturer: Days of Wonder
- No of Players: 2 to 5
- Playing Time: 40 to 80 Minutes
- Minimum Age: 8
- Release Date:2011
Small World Underground is a stand-alone game set beneath the surface of the same fun, light-hearted Small World universe of epic conquests and fallen empires.
Designed by original Small World author, Philippe Keyaerts, it features all new Races and Special Powers, and introduces Monster occupied regions that protect Relics and Places of great power!
Play Small World Underground on its own or combine it with other Small World game elements.
- 2 Double-Sided Game Boards, one for each player configuration
- 15 New Fantasy Races with matching banners & tokens
- 21 New Special Power badges
- 9 Popular Places & 6 Righteous Relics
- 9 Black Mountains & 1 Volcano
- 8 Mushroom Armor, 7 Silver Hammer, 4 Vengeance Markers, 1 Bag-o’-Many-Things & 1 Game Turn Marker
- 1 Balrog, 1 Ghost, 1 Great Ancient & 1 Queen
- 106 Victory Coins
- 5 Player & 1 Game Turn Summary Sheets
- 1 Reinforcement Die
- 1 Rules Booklet