Warhammer 40k: Codex Craftworlds (HB) (Eng)
(Please Note we are unable to post this item outside of Europe)
Lost in the vastness of space, the craftworlds float in utter isolation like scattered jewels upon a pall of velvet. Distant from the warmth of sun or planet, their domes gaze into the darkness of empty space. Within them live the survivors of a civilisation abandoned long ago amidst terrifying destruction. These are the Aeldari, a race that is all but extinct, the last remnants of a people whose mere dreams once overturned worlds and quenched suns.
Codex: Craftworlds contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Craftworld Aeldari collectors. Within this 128-page hardback, you’ll find:
– Remnants of the Fall: the origins of the Craftworld Aeldari, their glittering rise and tragic fall, and the ongoing, desperate struggle for survival that consumes them utterly;
– Organisation of Craftworld warhosts, along with the strategic disposition of Aeldari Craftworlds – this includes a breakdown of the colours, symbols and iconography of the worlds that remain, and the structure of their armies;
– Detailed background and heraldry of the following Craftworlds: Biel-Tan, Ulthwé, Iyanden, Saim-Hann and Alaitoc;
– Wanderers of the Stars: brief profiles of more Craftworlds – Altansar, Il-Kaithe, Lugganath, Iybraesil, Yme-Loc and Mymeara;
– The Doom of the Aeldari: a timeline of significant events both before and after the Fall; presented with the proviso that much knowledge has been lost, this concentrates largely on the Age of Survival with important battles and discoveries listed;
– Background and details on each character, vehicle and unit available to an Aeldari army;
– A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Craftworld Aeldari army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
– 46 datasheets containing rules for every Craftworld Aeldari unit and miniature;
– Army abilities reflecting the Craftworld Aeldari’s methods of war on the tabletop,;
– The Forge of Vaul: wargear both ranged and close-combat used by the Craftworld Aeldari;
– Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
– A Lethal Elegance: rules for Battle-forged armies, including –
– Craftworld Attributes for the following Craftworlds: Biel-Tan, Ulthwé, Iyanden, Saim-Hann, Alaitoc;
– 6 unique Warlord Traits available for any Craftworld Aeldari commander;
– 5 Craftworld-specific Warlord Traits, for the 5 named above;
– 26 Stratagems, with 5 Craftworld-specific;
– Remnants of Glory: a selection of 13 rare weapons and artefacts;
– Rune Disciplines, allowing you to choose between Runes of Battle and Runes of Fate for your models with the Psyker keyword;
– 6 unique Tactical Objectives.