Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Lumineth Realm-Lords Battletome (2020) (HB) (Eng)
We can only ship these to European Countries (Games Workshop policy I am afraid)
The Lumineth are masters of magic. Through their immeasurable skill, they will save the Mortal Realms from disaster – no matter the cost. Only the Lumineth would be arrogant enough to claim the title of Realm-lords. Yet such is the close bond they have forged with Hysh that they have earned that right. Their immaculate ‘shining companies’ fight as one, whilst the devout warriors of their aelementiri temples call upon the war spirits of the elements to lend them supernatural powers and even battle alongside them.
This 90 page hardback book contains:
- The rise and fall of the Lumineth, including the Reinvention that saved them from their own hubris and saw them ally with the aelementor avatars of the Realm of Light.
- Examples of the colour schemes and iconography worn by the Great Nations, along with a helpful painting guide.
- Tips for collecting Lumineth Realm-lords Citadel Miniatures and rules that allow you to fight battles with them on tabletop.
- Allegiance abilities that bestow a wide selection of battle traits, command traits and artefacts of power upon your Lumineth Realm-lords collection, as well as unique spell lores representing the mastery of not only the energies of Hysh but also its mightiest peaks.
- Rules themed around four of Hysh’s Great Nations, as well as battleplans, warscroll battalions and new endless spells.